Specific objectives of the action
1) To improve employment of young IDP returnees in the information and communication technologies (ICT) sector;
2) To support active inclusion of IDP returnees in the available entrepreneurship and self-employment development programs.
Ø Target Groups
a) At least 90 IDPs supported through different business start-up activities: start-up trainings, Go-and-See visits to enterprises established within the previous project in Kosovo, developed business start-up plans, prepared applications for start-up business programes and small start-up grants and mentoring support;
b) 20 young IDPs (aged 18-30) supported, with the aim of their employment or starting own business in ICT sector, by means of various activities: attending certified ICT modules, acquiring certificates, attending internship practice in ICT companies, business start-up training, small start-up grants, mediation with employers in the Kosovo* ICT sector;
c) At least 10 IDP families assisted in their return process to Kosovo* through provision of return assistance kits and transportation support;
d) Overall IDP population in Serbia through conducted awareness campaign.
On the basis of the above expected results, it may be concluded that the project will directly support economic empowerment of at least 110 IDPs (90 IDPs from general population and 20 young IDPs) already in the process of return to Kosovo*, whereas additional 10 IDP returnee families will also receive concrete assistance in the form of return assistance kit and transportation support. Additionally, the whole IDP population will be precisely informed on the potential to return to Kosovo* through awareness campaign related to economic self-reliance and return issues.
- Social Inclusion
- EuropeAid reference
- 2018 397- 380 LOT2
- Conducting campaign on possibilities of economic empowerment of IDPs in the process of sustainable return
- Implementing the program of supporting employment of young IDPs in the ICT sector
- Implementing the program of professional support to IDPs for participating in the available programs for developing entrepreneurship and self-employment
- City / District
- Aranđelovac, Kragujevac, Trstenik, Vrnjačka Banja, Kraljevo, Raška, Čačak, Bujanovac and Vranje
- EU Contribution
- 477,765 €
- Implementation period
- June 2018 - June 2020
- Implemented by
- Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund, Deutschland e.V